Sunday, February 24, 2013

Prom Dress Shopping

Today we went prom dress shopping.  Dingy tried on a TON of dresses. 
 
This one "felt funny"
 She didn't like that strappy thingy that flowed down the front.
 This was in the running for a while.  In person it looked a little like Cinderella's dress. 
 We got an 'eh' for this one.
 This was nice except by then, she had already tried on the one she bought.  Her mind was sort of already made up.

 This white one actually made her look fat.
 I really preferred the darker colors for her.
 I would have voted for this one of it had been a darker shade of green.
 Nice socks, huh?
 This had my vote until we went to a different store. 
We did buy a dress.  It was none of these.  I didn't post a picture of it.  You'll have to wait til prom night and see it with her all ready to go. 

2 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

I liked the black one and the dark blue.

Anonymous said...

Searching for the perfect Prom Dress Near Me brings so much of stress to any girl, I mean questions like, “Is it for my body type?, Which colour compliments my skin tone?, Is the material perfect for the make or design for the dress? OR Will it go perfectly with the theme?”…