Thursday, February 7, 2013

Evil,Evil Stairs

We have some very, very evil stairs!  A couple of weeks ago, Dippy was taking Widget down the stairs to his Dad.  Widget was throwing a temper tantrum, and did something to make Dippy fall.  He kept ahold of Widget (Unlike the time Rod fell while carrying a plate.  The plate was thrown up in the air!)  But Dippy hurt his right arm in the fall.
 
 Then, later that SAME night, I was in the livingroom and I heard a huge crash.  I knew someone had fallen on the stairs.  For some reason, I thought it was Goofy, but I didn't hear any crying.  I went to check it out and there was ROD!!  HE fell down the steps...and hurt his right arm! 
 THEN...we found out that Widget had a bruise on HIS right arm from the fall with Dippy!
 
The stairs get even more evil here.  We all remember Widget's bad fall last week. 

 
Well, guess what!  Goofy fell running up the steps before school yesterday.  And bit his lip!!!!  These stairs are out to injure this family!!  (Or the family needs to be more careful going up and down those stairs)
Goofy got his lip on both the inside and outside.  We think he didn't bite through.  He has a habit of holding his lip between his teeth, so we think he just bit it from both sides. 

Dingy was the first to leave the dinner table last night.  When she went to go upstairs to her room, we warned her to be extra careful. It's either her turn or my turn for the next casualty! 

1 comment:

ddg's grandma said...

Be careful. Good thing I already sent Goofy a present.