Sunday, February 24, 2013

Our weekend

 I'm going to combine a few things into one post.  Yes, I just may be getting lazy!
 
Marvel sat in a new walker this weekend.  His sleeper was almost camoflage with the seat! 
 I took the padded seat out of this play seat so I could wash it.  While it was in the wash, Widget played in it.  This was just a little annoying because this toy was bought for Widget when he was a baby, and when it was his, he refused to play in it.  But now that its not his, he wants to play in it!
 Goofy fell on the sidewalk Friday night.  We went to BJ's and I forgot the water bottles we needed to return in the car.  Goofy and I went out to get them, and I JUST said, "Don't run or you're going to fall!"  Not one minute later, he was on the ground.  He went clear down to his face, too.  Now he has a bruised nose and a skinned knee.
 Here's Widget NOT listening to me tell him to stay out of the baby's walker. And when Marvel is in the walker, Widget pushes him allllll over the place.  I never know where I will find him.
 Dippy and Widget were playing on my white board.  Somehow, the drawing got continued onto a child!
 
The flash bugged him.

1 comment:

ddg's grandma said...

Good pictures! I can really see Jack in Kirk in that picture.