Friday, December 21, 2012

Shopping?

I fed Marvel half his bottle before taking Goofy to school and then we finished it after we got back home.  Marvel needs to start waking up just a little earlier if he wants to eat it all before we leave!  :)
 
I wanted to go out this morning and grab one more Christmas gift.  I sat Marvel on my chair while I checked two websites to see how much what I was looking for was going to cost.  When I was done, THIS is what I found on my chair!!  He's sleeping!!  He's not supposed to be sleeping....it's shopping time!!! 
 
 This one isn't sleeping.  This one NEVER rests!!!  He just constantly sucks the energy out of the other people in the room so he can keep going and going!!!!  :)

2 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

But he is so cute! Marvel will be as good as Widget is busy (not bad).

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I put some presents under the tree tonight. I'm just hoping that Widget leaves them alone!