Monday, December 3, 2012

Cleaning Up

I was looking at my phone and realized I had taken some pictures with it that never made it to the blog.  These are slightly random.  I do have pictures on my camera that I have not had time to post also.  I'll try to get to them during naptime today.
 
Thursday, we had to get Dingy from work at 10:30, so I didn't bother putting the little ones to bed.  Widget had been being Spiderman all evening.  I guess this proves that even super heros get tired.
 
 Widget and Goofy were watching Charlie Brown's Christmas special with me.
 This picture was supposed to be posted with the Christmas decorating post.  Widget got his chair and a snack to watch Dippy and Rod decorate the house.  He was only allowed outside with them if she stayed in his chair.  He wasn't outside long as he has troubles staying in his chair and not getting into things!! 

2 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Does he always have someone else's shoes on? They aren't his are they?

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Those are his. They're the ones we bought up there the last time we were up. They look big because when he puts them on himself, he pulls the tongue up so far it pulls the velcro straps out of their holders. And he doesn't even try to 'tie' them. He just goes!! :)