Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Town....After Dark

After dark came, Christmas Town was really pretty.  They had LOTS of lights.  And they gave us LOTS of ideas for next year.  My favorite were lights that were pink, blue and white on white trees.  They even had white gravel around.  It all looked like snow.  Then, they had also sprinkled pine wood chips around the trees along the walk way.  We are soooo doing that next year out front.  The smell was amazing!! 
 

 Those are many many trees behind Dingy.



 Goofy was cheesing for me.  Widget just wanted to look.

 Somewhere along this path, Widget lost his shoe.  We never found it.  He left Christmas Town with only one shoe.  (I went Christmas shopping tonight and had to buy him a new pair.)
 Goofy got bitten by a polar bear.

 We took the kids on the train ride through the park.
 The roof of the train. 
 Widget sitting on the train.

 This is where Widget jumped from Rod's lap to mine cause the snowman was on my side.



 It got a little chilly that night....as you can see from Goofy's breath.
 These were my favorite colored lights.  I never saw pink and blue lights like these before.  Now Rod's job is to find a kajillion of these for our house for next Christmas.
 They made snow!!!!  Goofy LOVED the snow!! 
 Dingy eating her massive turkey leg.
 And Dingy huddling by a heater.




 Christmas Town was just too much for Widget.
 Dippy shut Rod and Dingy in the phone booth.  They couldn't get out.



 Goofy needed to be in after Dippy finally let the others out.
 Widget's bed. 
 And don't yell at me for his mismatched clothes.  I had to change his diaper when we got back to the hotel.  I tried to change his shirt, but he started to get upset, so I just let it go. 

1 comment:

ddg's grandma said...

Dippy really had a big smile when he had them in the phone booth. Loved it!