Saturday, November 17, 2012

Dippy's Toe

Dippy cut a chunk off his toe on Thursday.  We bandaged it up for him, but when he came home from school on Friday his foot looked like this.
 

 It's not a real good picture, but it's really gross and won't stop bleeding.
 Rod took him to the doctor last night.  They said there really isn't anything they can do for it.  He gave them better gauze and more bandages for it.  He has gotten blood all over my house!  He dripped all over one of my kitchen chairs, all through the bathroom, (which he did clean up himself), and I just saw blood in the laundry room.  I assume from when he got his towel for his shower. 

Then this morning, Stella was sitting with me while I fed Marvel, and I saw THIS!
He dripped blood on her fancy new collar! Luckily for him, I had wanted to wash it anyway.

1 comment:

ddg's grandma said...

Did the blood come out of everything?