Saturday, November 24, 2012

Dingy

I finally got pictures of Dingy in her uniform ready to work.  I still haven't gone into Chick-Fil-A while she's actually working to take pictures.  We were planning on going over last night, but Rod and Dippy were so busy decorating, that Rod was too tired to go anywhere by dinner time.  (Pictures of the lights are coming soon!)  Dippy is liking having Dingy working there.  When he goes with me to drop her off he usually gets a milkshake and sometimes some nuggets!  During the week, I have to pick her up at school, so he'll ride home with us, too instead of the bus.  He even went over with me today JUST for the snack!  :)
 
Here she is all ready to say 'My Pleasure' over and over and over.
 I said to say cheese.  After this, I asked for a little less cheese!