Friday, November 9, 2012

Dingy's Employed

Dingy did it!  She finally got an interview and landed the job.  :)  The day they called her to say they wanted her, she actually got called for another interview, too.  Although, the other place MAY have ended up just being a Christmas time job, so she went with the first place........CHICK-FIL-A!!!!!
 
 I see a lot of these in my future!  Plus their awesome coleslaw....and milkshakes.
She starts training on Monday.  I figure I should wait until her training is complete before we take the family in and take pictures of her working.  She's going to be a cashier, so she'll have to be very friendly.  Our Chick-Fil-A's here have the BEST customer service.  They are always ready to take your order, they're very nice, and they have NEVER gotten my order wrong.  Anytime you say thank you to the cashier.....or anyone you talk to there....they answer with, "my pleasure".  :)  I think Dingy's going to need to practice saying that and smiling for hours at a time! 

No comments: