Friday, November 9, 2012

20 Years??



These are the nasty crickets that live in my house.  They are highly disgusting.  I really, really, really, really don't like bugs.  And these don't know how to act like normal bugs that run away from you.  No,  these guys CHASE you!!  They will jump right at you!!  Highly nasty creatures.  And their antennae are like FEET long, so they just stick out there for miles ahead of the icky things. 

Rod knows how much I hate bugs.  He knows that when there's one of these in our tub, he has to come in and destroy it.  So what does he do when he found one in the kitchen?  HE THREW IT AT ME!!!!!!!!!!  That's right.  HE THREW IT AT ME!!!!!  And guess what.......it STUCK to my shirt!!!  I had this huge, nasty, icky creature attached to the front of my shirt!!!  We're supposed to be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary in March.  I just don't know if that's going to happen after that little (HUGE) incident!!!!!  AND......HE LAUGHED!!!!!!  Just for those who don't know or don't remember, this isn't Rod's first offense of throwing creatures at people.  When Dippy was somewhere around 6ish, Rod threw a baby squirrel at him.  And just like this case, the baby squirrel stuck to the front of poor, little Dippy's shirt!! 

No comments: