Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Dingy's Driving Class

Dingy started her Road and Range class yesterday.  They will drive on the school's range yesterday, today and tomorrow and then go out in the 'real world' on Thursday.  I told her yesterday that I was going to take pictures of her class today.  I'm thinking about following their car when they travel out on Thursday, too! 


This is Dingy pretending I'm not taking pictures!
Widget watching TV while we wait.

 He just realized I had my camera, so he had to look at me.  He never misses a chance to have his picture taken.
 Dingy leaving the car......she wouldn't turn around and say goodbye or cheese me or anything!!!

 Dingy's at the bottom of the stairs.  The dude at the top.....I watched him trip up the stairs!!  I texted Dingy to let her knnow that I saw it.  :)
 Dingy was driving in car #1.



 And class was over.

 I know it's blurry, but this was her shaking her head at me and telling me I was embarrassing.  Me?  Embarrassing?  I can't imagine that is true!!!
I wonder if she believes me now that I'm going to follow her out on Thursday?

No comments: