Sunday, July 15, 2012

Beach Day pt. 2

I had to seperate our day into two posts.  The first time I tried putting all my pictures on, the website stopped loading about halfway through!  Maybe Rod's right.  Maybe I do take too many pictures.  Naahhh...Rod can't be right!!!

Check out Goofy's hair!!  We finally figured out that all of his hair was wet, EXCEPT for that top spot.  :)


 Pretty, pretty Princess sunning.

 more funny hair.
 Yes.  We really made fun of his hair a lot today.
 Widget getting brave.










 Big toothless smile.  He's going to look awesome when that other front one falls out.  I'm guessing by next weekend! 

 Widget found he liked splashing the water from the safety of his Dad's lap.

 I don't know what splashed off to the side, but it made a cool wall of water! 


 I guess Widget had enough.  That's our bag with dry towels in it.  Headed toward the water!

 There comes Rod to save the towels!!!
 And about 10 minutes after we left?  Yep.  Sleep time!!!!
 You can see from the window that we did get rained out.  Goofy was NOT ready for the beach day to be over. 

1 comment:

ddg's grandma said...

Those were such good pictures!! Loved Goofy's hair. Guess you names him correctly, the Goofy really fit in that one.