Monday, January 9, 2012

Little Kids Vs. Teenagers

This is why I find the little kids more fun than those teenagers. 
It started snowing today.  This is the first time it has snowed aaaalllllll winter.  (Goofy was a little upset that it didn't snow for Christmas.)  I looked out, saw the snow and then told everyone that it was snowing.  I asked Dingy if she saw the snow.  I get this, "Yeah."  I knocked on Dippy's bedroom door and told him it was snowing.  I expected a good response from his as he's always looking for a snow day.  He simply said, "Yeah, I saw."  But....I told Goofy and he did NOT disappoint!  He was laying on the couch and when I told him, he turned to look out the door.  He got a HUGE smile and said, "ITS SNOWING!!!!!"  And every few minutes he'll check to see if it's still snowing.  And he gets excited all over again when he sees that it still is!!

1 comment:

ddg's grandma said...

It would have been nice to see a picture of him smiling at the snow.