Monday, January 9, 2012

It's Christmas Again!!

MORE CHRISTMAS!!!!!  :D
This is just the pictures from the second camera I used last night.  We were having issues with my good camera.  I'll get those pics loaded on here soon, too.  Yes.  Hopefully today.

Widget with his new truck. 
 Goofy had the flu all day yesterday.  I didn't think he would even open his presents til he felt better.  But he saw presents and needed to dig in.
 Dingy opening her presents is on the other camera.  You won't see Dippy.  He also has the flu and came home from Grandma's and went straight to bed.  He hasn't been seen since.

 Finally a big cheese.  He's in a good mood again this morning.  At midnght last night, he exploded all over Rod.  We changed the bedding twice last night between 9 and midnight.  My washer has been working extra hard this weekend.
 Stella's not sure about her new toy yet.

 He liked this, but he said he needed the thing that it set on.  He was a little bit disappointed that he wouldn't be able to play it right.


 And there's the look of happiness.  THAT'S the thing he needed to play with the other toys!!!!
 I asked for a big cheese.



See our lovely ringworm?
 Widget was trying to use that as a hat.  then he decided to just throw it.

3 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Kirk's eyes look so sick. The baby looks happy.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I was able to get a few big smile pictures of Widget. I knew Kirk was till not feeling good when he waited on playing his new game. He's made up for it today, though. I think he's on about hour 4 or 5 of playing!! He takes short breaks every now and then. Then goes right back to playing.

ddg's grandma said...

I'm so glad he is feeling better. How's Rod's ringworm??