Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Grocery Shopping With Widget

Widget wasn't sure he wanted to be at the grocery store this morning.  I tried to distract him so I could get my shopping done in peace.  When we were in the produce section, I let him put the veggies in the bag and then put the labels on them.  Then, I kept handing everything to him to put in the cart.  I wasn't thinking and handed him a lunchable to put in.  Well, he wanted to EAT IT!  And NOW!!  So that started a big fit that lasted through a couple of aisles.  Finally, I caved and opened a box of cereal for him.  He sat like this eating for the rest of the shopping trip.  We even had to quickly hand it to the cashier and right back when we checked out.

 Then he screamed when I took it from him to buckle him into the car.  He ate them the whole way home!!
 And once in the house....still eating them!!  I don't know if there's going to be any left for Goofy's breakfast tomorrow!

1 comment:

ddg's grandma said...

That is sooooooo cute!! He must have been starved. I know a little girl that would only be good at the grocery store if I let her have food while we were shopping. My shower is working!!!!!