Thursday, December 22, 2011

SANTA!!!!!!!!

We FINALLY got the kids to see Santa.  I thought we might not make it this year.  AND...I got ALL FOUR of them to go!!!  I didn't really have to bribe Dingy.  I told Dippy I would buy hime a pretzel and he said he wanted two pretzels.  To which I siad, fine.  You can have two.  That's a lot cheaper and easier than I thought it would be!!  We went right after school today.  The kids only had a half day.  I wasn't sure how busy the mall would be in the middle of the day, but we thought we would just go and see what it was like.  IT WAS PACKED!!!!!  Holy crap it was BUSY!!!  Here's the line to see Santa.  Can you see waaaaaaay up on the left there are the red ropes?  Once you waited that long, then you had the red rope maz to go through!!  We waied for about an hour.  Widget got a little antsy and we had three different potty breaks, but we made it with very few complaints.  I am soooo glad we didn't wait for Rod.  He would not have been a happy camper today.  

 But the wait was worth it.  Widget is not a fan of Santa's.  I still like the picture.  We have three but he is screaming and crying in the other two!  :)

1 comment:

ddg's grandma said...

Goofy kind of looks like he is leaning away from Santa. Widget isn't crying in this one? Still cute.