Saturday, December 31, 2011

Our Funny Car Ride

Rod and I went over to the Verizon store this morning.  His phone did something funky and wouldn't turn on.  The guy at the store said he had never seen the error message before.  Leave it to Rod to be the first to mess up a phone THAT bad!!  Luckily, the phone is under warranty, so all is well there.  Anyway, on the way over, Rod was driving along and said, "I smell mustard."  Really?  That's not exactly something you hear people say everyday.  I remembered that he had a ham sandwich for beakfast.  I said, "It's probably from your breakfast.  You probably dripped mustard on your shirt."  Then for the heck of it, I looked at him.  I WAS SO RIGHT!!!  Look at that!!  A big ol' glob of mustard right on the front of his shirt!!!  Just can't take him anywhere! 

I have a video of him trying to wipe it off before we got out of the car.  He didn't find this whole incident as funny as I did, though.  He yelled, then swore at me.  I was going to post it anyway just so his Mom would hear how he talks to me EVERY DAY, but I decided that kind of language doesn't belong on the blog! 

No comments: