Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dippy!!!

So, did anyone notice that December came without any post for Dippy's birthday??  His birthday was the FIRST!!  In my defense, he was not here on his birthday.  He desserted me to go hunting with his Daddy!  I didn't know they were going to be home so early yesterday, or we would have had cake and presents then.  But...we finally did it tonight. 

He said he had a Christmas cale for his birthday.  HOWEVER....it clearly says Happy Birthday, so it is obviously a birthday cake!!


 He got TOOLS.  Because, I have been hearing sooo much about how he would fix stuff but all he has is a little orange screwdriver.  He would do this or that, but all he has is a little orange screw driver!  Well, now he has TOOLS!!
 AND, a fix it book!!!  So, Dippy.....GO FIX MY HOUSE!!!!!!
 WIdget doesn't care about the presents, he has cake.


And where's Rod and Goofy?  Rod gave me only angry pictures, so he's not allowed on my blog tonight.  And Goofy slept through dinner and cake!!  I have no idea if he will get up later or if he is out for the night. 

No comments: