Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dippy's Birthday Party

Today was Dippy's birthday party!!  After playing the 2 games of Laser Tag, we moved on to pizza and cake.  Dingy hit Frosty with the pizza box lid.  :(

 The group of friends we had.


 Lighting the candles.
 We figured out a way to get 14 candles on Frosty.  I think the real Frosty might have been a little nervous having that much fire so close to him!

 I didn't think he could blow them all out at once since they were on his back to  (Frosty's, not Dippy's back).  But he did it! 

 We relit so that he was smoking his corncob pipe. 
 I only get disgusted looking pictures from Rod anymore.  This is why he wasn't allowed on my blog one day last week.  If this keeps up, and we're able to get a family picture tomorrow, he might be asked to sit out!!
 I have no clue about this one.......






 Poor Widget.

 Widget cheesing.
 And Goofy cheesing.

No comments: