Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Planet Hollywood and Our First Night

We had dinner at Planet Hollywood. It was AWESOME!!!!!!


Mommy, this picture just for you!! This is one of the first things we saw when we walked in. Thanks to you and Dad, I know exactly what movie this came from without even needing to see the plaque with it!!
The kids ordered fancy drinks. Dingy's was a 'Pretty in Pink' and Dippy had the 'Spiderman'.


The outside. this picture doesn't do the building justice. It is HUGE!!!!



There were stars' handprints all over.



I didn't recognize this one. Rod said it was from Judge Dredd. No wonder I didn't recognize it!!



This is on the back of the building.

FISHIES!!!!!!!!




The duck was practically walking on the fish! Yep. There IS a duck in the picture.


One of the first things we noticed when driving in was the upside down building. I guess the earthquake hit hard here!



We're not sure what all this is. We do know there is a restaurant inside. I heard someone walking past saying that everything inside is upside down, too!






Dingy doing what Dingy was doing ALL NIGHT!!!! That's the zip line tower behind her and the rope course thing, too. That's our tomorrow activity.





The trees and street light from the upside down building.




Rod was looking at a boat. For a LONG time!!!!




This fish was following me!! He was really creeping me out, too! He swam over to where I was standing next to Rod. Then I walked away and down at least 15 feet or more, and he swam over there!!!


No comments: