Thursday, January 27, 2011

Our Snowstorm

Goofy had made a snowman snow measuring stick at school. They have been waiting for a snowstorm so they could use it! It said we got 4 to 4 1/2 inches of snow last night.

A branch fell off of one of our trees and landed on Rod's boat. (And whatever machine this is.)


I saw it while he was still in bed. I told him a branch fell on his boat and he didn't seem to care very much. So I told him that a BIG branch fell on his boat. Then he cared a little, but not as much as I thought he should, so I told him that a REALLY big branch fell and that it knocked his boat onto its side. THAT got his attention. He jumped out of bed and ran for the window. I don't think he appreciated my, HA HA!! Just kidding!! :D

1 comment:

ddg's grandma said...

It doesn't look like Kirk is dressed for the weather!! You really do push your luck, don't you?