Saturday, January 29, 2011

Chuck E. Cheese!!!!

The kids have been home from school most of the week. They were out Wednesday, Thursday, AND Friday!!! We hadn't left the house since Dippy's band cancert Tuesday night. So I took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch yesterday. I guess a LOT of people needed to get out because the place was pretty busy. But according to Goofy.....I am the BEST!! That was said after I told him I would take him to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch. He can be bought so easily! :)


Chuck's can even make Dingy smile!!!!!


Aren't they cute in their matching Perry the Platypus t-shirts?? I have no clue if they even realized that they were each wearing them.

Look at the concentration on her face. (This is a little kid game!)
See?


TICKETS!!!!!!


Widget saw the pizza Dippy was trying eat.

He attacked it!!!!!!

Then he gave kisses. Yes, that IS his tongue you see!!





And playing in the tunnels.

1 comment:

ddg's grandma said...

Widget looked like he was having a good time. Dingy really looked intent on the game, did goofy get a better score than her?