Thursday, January 6, 2011

How We Spent Our Christmas Money

We have needed a new freezer for a loooooong time. The one on the fridge just wasn't cutting it! We had already planned on buying one, but we used our Christmas money and upgraded to a bigger and better model!!! I think this is the first year we have combined our money and worked together. AND we even bought something useful! Hope that doesn't mean we're being mature.

The outside......
The inside......

And the 'soft freeze zone'.
I didn't know what the soft freeze zone was, but Rod explained that is where Grandma keeps her ice cream cause she likes the warm ice cream. I guess I'll put my ice cream on the shelf cause I prefer the cold ice cream.
By the way, when anyone figures out the warm ice cream that Grandma likes, could you explain it to me????


No comments: