Thursday, December 31, 2009

Poor Goofy

The kids are getting very annoyed with my new camera! I still can't get all the pictures in focus. And almost every picture I take in Dingy's room is blurred very badly! So I NEED to practice! Apparently, the flash is giving them all permanent white lights in their vision.

Goofy had fallen asleep right before dinnertime. I let him go til later than I should have and then I woke him up to eat. I was afraid that he would sleep til one in the morning and then decide it was time to start his day! So not only did I wake him up, but then I couldn't just let him eat in peace!


I know he looks rough here. But see him pointing at his plate? He asked, "Why you take a picture of my ketchup?" (I have no clue why he thought I was taking a pic of his food and not of him!)
And this is where the flash begins to annoy him.




That's a pretty mean glare he has!! And yes, I did quit and let him eat his nuggets after that!


1 comment:

ddg's grandma said...

It's pretty bad when you make even the little one mad! He does not look happy with you.