Friday, December 25, 2009

The Box the Toy Came In...

You know how when kids are little, they always seem to have more fun with the boxes than whatever toy happened to be inside?? Well, I guess SOME people just don't grow up!
He built a tank out of the two TV boxes and the box my new camera came in!! That's right. I got a new camera! I know this post was supposed to be about Dippy and his tank...but I got a new toy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) (still have to figure out how to work the darn thing, though! It's VERY fancy, high tech! It might take me a couple of months to figure it out, but I'm going to have fun trying!!)

OK. Back to Dippy.



That's looking down through the top. (I can do that, cause I have a movable screen on my new camera that lets me see at different angles.)

Hope everyone had a good Christmas! I have to go read some more in my manual and play a LOT more!! I'm running out of subjects though. The kids are running from me, so I have been taking a lot of pictures of the dogs!

No comments: