Sunday, December 20, 2009

SNOW!!!!!!

We got a little snow yesterday! Ok. More like 2 FEET of snow!! It looks like we may actually have a white Christmas this year! Our temps are supposed to be pretty low for the next few days and Rod just told me this morning that they are calling for more snow on Christmas.

Poor Stella! She can't walk in this stuff! She jumps. She looks like she has little springs in her feet when she bounces through.

The dogs were both enjoying their playtime yesterday. They were throwing snow at each other! They would put their heads into the snow and then toss their heads up to throw it at the other one.

I had some office work to do. I was out there for maybe an hour, and when I opened thedoor, this is what greeted me!

My earlier tracks were completely covered already!

There's my van. Buried! We haven't dug it out yet. See the car on the road? That was some idiot that didn't have the sense to stay inside! He got stuck there. Rod had to go dig them out.

And here's what Rod did all day on his birthday! He was up and ready around 5 in the morning. He finally came in the house at 6 ish. Then right when we were going to bed, he got a call and ended up going out to help someone and didn't get home until almost 2:30am! And guess what...he's back out there today! (did you notice that picture was taken through the window? That's right. I was INSIDE!)

And my Dippy. Just couldn't resist all the snow piled up on the trampoline. You really shouldn't dive face first when you wear glasses! :)

No comments: