Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Big News

Well, with the nasty weather they're having in the Arctic (aka Pennsylvania!) and the vehicular problems we are having here, (I would say here in the tropics, but I think those PA people have been sharing their weather with us!) it looks like we have to postpone our Christmas trip. So, the news we were going to share in person, will now be shared here!



So here it is. I know, it has leaked a little. BUT.....tap, tap, tap, tap, (that was my lame attempt at a drumroll! sorry)



The fourth and final Kirkpatrick/Ferringer baby is set to arrive late this spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Or would it be early summer? June 9 is the current due date. We're pushing more for May, but I don't know if I can get the doctors to go that early or not.



Those of you who had already heard are now free to talk openly! :)

10 comments:

aunt una said...

OMG WTH!!!!!!!! I am always the last to know!!!!! so what is it boy or girl??? Congratulations!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

No. Not last. I don't think any of the parents have read the blog yet!!! We really only told the kids and three friends here.

We have another sonogram on the 26th and could possibly find out the sex then.

Tiya said...

EXCUSE ME BUT AUNT UNA YOU HAVE SAID A BAD WORD AND THAT IS NOT LADY LIKE.That is all I have to say.

aunt una said...

You know no one has had twins yet? Twins are more prodominent in the late thirties.

Oh and how does that happen cuz I am obviously doing something wrong here. Oh hey remember when Taylor was born you were preg maybe it will be vice versa this time!!!! :)

What are you hoping for other then a healthy baby?

aunt una said...

AND Miss Dingy how do you know that WTH was a bad word you know the H could of been standing for heck!!! Get your mind out of the bad word gutter little girl! ;)

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I told her that technically you wrote an H not a bad word.

We already had one sonogram last month and there is definitely one baby. I had Rod worried cause I puked once with each of the other preg. and this one I puked 3 times. I told him we might be having triplets! But it is definitely just one.

We have a pro and con list for each a boy and a girl. So we have decided to just go for healthy. Dingy and Dippy each want a brother and Goofy wants a sister unless Dippy is sitting there and makes him say brother! :) If it is a boy, we're set for clothes cause it will even be the same 'season' as Goofy.

Melanie Welanie said...

Wooooohooooooooo!!!

Congratulations!!
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)

6 smilies for a family of 6!

aunt una said...

Well if you are having a girl you are set too. I still have all of Toots clothes from birth till now.

Tiya said...

OK then mother I supose you would have no problem with me saying that???? hmmmm!!!!!!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Dingy---Umm...NO! As I said, you are 13, Aunt Una is much more than 13!