Saturday, January 9, 2010

Renaming the Blog

I guess we're going to have to come up with a new name for this blog. It can't hardly be the Adventures of Dippy, Dingy and Goofy when there will be a fourth one to talk about! (The address won't change cause I don't want to deal with that mess!) So we need a name for the baby! We need it's fictitious blog name AND a real name. I'm going to work on the blog name first. We have exactly 5 months from today to figure out the real name. The way negotiations are going, we'll need the ENTIRE 5 months! I do not understand why Rod won't just say, "Sure Shanelle, you can name it whatever you like." That would just make this so much easier. We all know my ideas are sooo much better than his anyway! I was seriously joking a while back when I said if I had another boy I would name it Justin Time. Well, guess what name Rod is stuck on for a boy now?? Yep. Justin Time. And his girl's name? Won't even discuss it cause he says it's a boy, but also vetoes any name I throw out for a girl.

4 comments:

Melanie Welanie said...

Hmmm...Dippy, Dingy, Goofy & Silly?

Dippy, Dingy, Goofy & Dopey?

Dippy, Dingy, Goofy & Sneezy?

Dippy, Dingy, Goofy & Sleepy?

Dippy, Dingy, Goofy & Grumpy?

Dippy, Dingy, Goofy & Doc?

Sorry, got carried away!
hmmmmm.....

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Hmmmmm....so I'm carrying a dwarf, huh? If it takes after Grandma Marie we can call it Grumpy!

Widget is all I have in my head so far. But it doesn't match the other names very well.

aunt una said...

Dippy,Dingy,Goofy and Daffy

aunt una said...

Chandler Kirk Ferringer (boy)
Patricia, Patrick, Candice,