Monday, September 28, 2009

Ocean City

MelanieWelanie from Fodder for Conversation and I went to Ocean City this past weekend. It was Sunfest!! And it was AWESOME!! Very very crowded though. And I think we discovered the world's smallest parking lot! I was driving the big van, too, so the two didn't go together very well. We parked the van Friday night and walked everywhere we needed to go! Even a mile over the bridge for big seafood dinner at Hooper's Crab House! We played Guitar Hero, too. (duh) And guess what?? I WON!!!!! OK. It was one song, but I WON!!! Most of the songs we play, I play on medium and she plays on hard. So when I win those, it doesn't really count cause her song is harder. BUT--we played a song, and we were BOTH on medium and I KICKED HER BUTT!!!! You'll probably want to check her blog later as I am guessing she is going to post a different version of this story!

Anyway, while we were out walking around one night, we saw this sign. I know it is a little fuzzy, but check out the store hours.

They open at 6:17 am. Really? Who came up with THAT???

1 comment:

Long and Foster said...

I think that Ocean City, Maryland! is a perfect vacation spot! Glad you had fun!