Tuesday, September 22, 2009

More Bike Pics

For Sunday's ride, I had Dippy and Nik with me. It's very different riding with two boys over the ride I had Saturday with the other lady. On Saturday, we kept a nice steady pace and just rode along. Sunday, we stopped to look at EVERYTHING!!

We stopped to look at the family of turtles.
We stopped for the dying mouse.

Nik's peg fell off, so we stopped to put that back on.


They wanted to walk down to the water. That's the trail Nik found for me to go down. I had told him that the next trail he saw, to go ahead and stop and we'd go down for a minute or two. THIS is what he found for me.
Playing on the rocks.


Exploring the old lock.





They found a toad. He does a good job of blending in, but you can find him.
Another stop to explore the water.





2 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

I couldn't see the turtles.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Click on the pic to enlarge it. There is one you can see plainly sitting on the log. There are a couple more in the water towards the edge of the water that are harder ot see. They're covered in that green gunk.