Sunday, September 20, 2009

Like It?

Do you like this picture of Dippy? Do you think it is worth the pain that I went through to get it? Here's what happened. (I feel just like Monk now!) I wanted to get a picture of the pretty scenery. Unlike Rod, though, I like to have my kids in the shot. (By the way, that's Dippy's friend Nik with him.) Anyway, I was too close to get a decent view, so I backed up a little. Then a little more. Apparently, you're supposed to look behind you when you're going backwards. I looked after I hurt myself........
...on THIS! It was just the right height to get my in the back of my thigh. Like my legs weren't being abused enough as it was!!


Who puts a metal pipe out there in the middle of nothing anyway?

2 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

I think it was worth all the pain you had to endure.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Thanks Mommy! It's all about you getting to see pics of the kids, right? :)