Friday, August 7, 2009

Where to Start??

OK. I have sooo many pictures, I have no clue where to start with the posting!! I went through them all again quickly and knew THESE had to be up first! These are so disgusting....but look at the kids smile!





Know what's in the bucket yet? FISH GUTS!! Rod had just cleaned the fish and the kids wanted the guts to try to catch the little minnows that were by the dock!






See how happy Cassie and Dingy are?? And they are playing with fish guts!!

They found a clam inside of one and took it to Rod to open.

See him holding his mouth funny? He chipped a tooth! He said he couldn't believe he chipped his tooth on the clam. I however, said I can't believe you bit a clam that was INSIDE a fish!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I would never have believed it if you told me they were playin' with fish guts..... but hey, you have the pics to prove it! Ewwww.......

ddg's grandma said...

I guess living in the wild does that to you, yuck! (It was inside a fish!)