Friday, August 7, 2009

And We're Back.....

....for the day. We came back up late last night to bring Adam and Cassie home and so that Rod could get some work done today. we'll be heading back down around supper time tonight. So far, I think everyone is having fun. It rained on us THREE times, though!! How dare it rain on my vacation!!! The first day, we still took the kids tubing. They really, really wanted to go and we figured they were going to get wet anyway. The rain did manage to cancel our fire on the beach, though. It stormed bad with lightning and thunder so we had to stay safely in the house for that one. The kids all went fishing with Rod on Thursday. They came back with 7 fish! I did take a lot of pictures (over 300!) that I want to get posted on here. But first, I have to share the computer with Dingy and Cassie. Then I need to take Cassie home and get a few more supplies for the upcoming week.

2 comments:

Mary said...

300 pictures? :) You should do a slide show!!!! I can't wait to see.

Thank you for having Cassie for the week.... I hope it wasn't too much trouble. (sunburn, rash, and getting sick....) You guys are too awesome for words!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

It's going to take forever to get all these pictures sorted and put on!!

I hope Cassie had a fun week despite the rain days and her ailments. We enjoyed having her.