Saturday, August 15, 2009

We're BAA aack!!

We're HOME!! My plan was to come home, unpack the food, unpack my clothes, then download the pictures. BUT--I had a slight change of plans. Everything was on schedule until we opened the front door. A horrible odor hit us. We started by opening any and all windows and then we set up a fan in the kitchen to circulate the air. I found the culprit when I opened the freezer. It seems that last Friday, when we left, the freezer door was open some. Everything in the freezer had thawed out and started to SMELL!!! So instead of simply unpacking food, I had to throw out everything in the freezer, and scrub it out. Yuck Yuck and YUCK!! I am now off to unpack the clothes and other things THEN I can download pictures. So stay tuned. The pics, they are a-comin'!

No comments: