Saturday, August 24, 2013

Last Trip.....Day 2

Day two was a bit of a bust.  The car started acting up, so we didn't venture as far away from the hotel as we had wanted.  Then, we were going to the beach to let the little guys play for a while and it started raining on us!  So we bought a DVD player, rented some movies from the Red Box, picked up some snacks, and went back to the hotel.  I did find a new movie I actually liked, too.  I had read bad things about Jack the Giant Slayer, so I never watched it or got it for the kids.  But it was available, and we needed something, so I rented it.  We really liked it.  It's now on my list of movies to find at 2nd and Charles! 
 
This is where I found Goofy and Widget playing.  Widget was hiding in the closet.  Maybe because he had my phone and thought I didn't know.  I did. 



2 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

If I'm not mistaken that is Widget not Goofy.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I don't know what you're talking about. It says Widget. ;)