Saturday, April 6, 2013

Widget

While I was in the office last night updating the blog and working on Rod's business stuff, I thought Widget was in the house watching TV with Rod.  Instead, when I walked in, this is what I found.
 
I hope he got rested, because we have a busy day of running ahead of us.  Dippy has a picture in the art show, so we need to go over there to see that.  Goofy needs a new pair of cleats for baseball, Dingy needs her prom shoes and jewelry.  Goofy has a few dollars burning a hole in his pocket, so I told him I would take him to GameStop.  Although, he is still grumbling because I said he could not purchase a game rated M (for mature).  Of course, there's the usual stop at the bank and post office, too.  Well, I just wore myself thinking about all of our stops! 

No comments: