Monday, April 15, 2013

Park Day Pt. 2

It says part 2, but this is really the first part.  I used two different cameras.  Rod bought himself a new one for work, and of course I needed to play with it.  :)
 



 Not the most photogenic baby.  I have a lot of pictures that look like he could be drugged.  :)

 That's all the geese we could find this morning and they weren't interested in coming over to get our bread.  Normally, when they see bread, they come up out of the water and then more and more come to join them.  There were at least 3 other families there, so maybe they had had enough today.  I hope I don't have to start looking for a new place to go to feed them. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't see it yesterday but in the top picture of this set Marvel looks so much like his Dad. Those genes of his must be super strong, they knocked all of yours out!