Monday, October 8, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

We took the kids to the pumpkin patch this weekend.  It was 80 degrees Saturday morning while I was watching Goofy's T-Ball game.  On the way out to the farm, the temperature dropped 10 degrees and the wind started blowing!!  We made the best of the weather and had some fun anyway.  :)
 
Widget tried to crawl in......
 it was the bunny pen, and that's what he does at home!!
 Dingy kept trying to insist that this frog was real.  Lots of people looked at her funny.  I think they were trying to figure out if she was being serious or not!!  She was.  I had to point out the screw in the thing's leg before she would admit it was a fake!!
 The big, fat Momma pig.  Widget loved looking at the pigs, but we had to hold him.  He was too scared to be put down to look through the fence.
 These little guys had the energy of Widget!!  They were running and running!!!



 Marvel chilling (literally) in his stroller. 







 A dinosaur slide.
 Goofy waving at me from the top.
 This is somehow a little wrong! 
 Dingy can text from anywhere! 
 I think this sign was put there for our kids!


 I think this should be Rod's new profile picture.  He said no.  He's such a party pooper.




 Frog slide. 


 Goat yard...



 Goofy's hiding behind Rod.  He didn't really enjoy the goats. 

 I walked up this hill to get Goofy in line for a slide.  As I stood there at the top, I had a huge urge to lay down and roll to the bottom!  I didn't.  But it really looked like the perfect hill to roll down. 





Dingy DID go along.  I am not allowed to take his picture, so there are no pictures of him to post.

1 comment:

ddg's grandma said...

This place looks like so much fun and the pictures were good!