Saturday, October 13, 2012

Hallowen Preperations

Rod is getting into the holiday spirit this year.  He started building our spider web this morning.  Dippy and Rod took another trip to the Halloween store this evening, too.  We now own a fog machine, strobe lights, scary crashy sounds, a skeleton, and who knows what else.  I was also informed that they are not done shopping for this holiday!  Did I ever mention that I HATE Halloween?  Except for the candy part.  I love the candy part.  But I have also learned that stores sell candy all year and I can go buy it whenever my little heart desires.  So I stand on my original, I hate Halloween.  :)  But they're having fun and the house IS going to look good.  I have even done my part in sticking to Rod's Spider theme.  I have the INSIDE decorated with spider webs, too.  Although, mine are a little more realistic.  :) 
 

 The green lights are special laser things that Rod got.  They're not real clear but they'll look better on Halloween night.  Plus, I was taking the picture in the dark.
 The first web, up and ready.  There'll be better pictures once it's all done and I can take pics in the daytime.

No comments: