Friday, June 15, 2012

Dippy's 8th Grade Graduation

Yesterday was Dippy's graduation from middle school.  Nect year, he moves on up to high school.

He looked over at me ONE time.  I just happened to be able to snap a photo.  He never looked over again.  He told me later that he saw me, and knowing where I was, he purposely never looked again!  That darn kid and not wanting his picture taken!!!


 That's the crowd of people that left their seats and stood in front of others to get a picture of their kid crossing the bridge.  There is a teacher there trying to tell them all to sit down and stop crowding the bridge.  They all pretty much ignored him. 
 Dippy getting his certificate.
 And then......a police officer had to come in and TRY to get the parents to get out of the way!
 And this is the guy that stood up right in front of me.  I was on the top of the bleachers, and I know this guy had a good enough view from his SEAT!  And when he took his video, his arm blocked the ENTIRE bridge!!!  Luckily Dippy had already crossed, so I was just chilling in my seat anyway. 

No comments: