Friday, June 15, 2012

8th Grade Semi Formal

Yesterday was all about the Dippy!!  First his graduation and then his semi formal.  We were almost in shock that he actually wanted to go!  He even went with someone.  But I was NOT allowed to take pictures.  I was allowed to have a picture of the flowers he got (OK, I helped a little......as in, I ordered them, paid for them, and picked them up!)  and I got a picture of his ticket.


 THEN......when we went to pick up Anna.  Her Dad made them take pictures.  A LOT of pictures!!!  Rod and I laughed almost aaalllllll night over that!!  The one kid we have who hates to have his picture taken, takes a girl to the dance whose Dad is a professional photographer!!!!!  :D

When we took her back home after the dance, her Dad gave us this photo framed!!  When Dingy first saw it, she said, "Is he actually smiling?"  We NEVER get pictures of him smiling!!!! 

No comments: