Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Another Little Guy

So.....about 2 and 1/2 years ago, or so, I made a post announcing the impending arrival of the FINAL Kirkpatrick/Ferringer baby.  Well......I LIED!!!  Apparently, another little guy wanted to join our strange, messed up family.  And it looks like he would like to come sooner rather than later.  He now has a due date of September 11, but with a scheduled C-section, he will be here a week before that. 

We had a sonogram done yesterday and found out that everything looks good and he sems to be growing fine.  They did more technical looking around...at organs and everything....then they did getting me cute pictures!  Hopefully next month I'll get some better photos.  Maybe the technician didn't know how much I like taking pictures and posting pictures!! 

Here's his little foot.  (Which really looked like it was attached to frog legs)
 And here's a little face.  You can see his eye, then a whitish line.  That's his arm.  He kept covering his face.  I guess he's going to be like Dippy for having his picture taken!