Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Picnic in February

Today was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!  Lots and lots of sunshine and nice warm temperatures.  Nadine said she was taking Ryan to the park and asked if we wanted to join them.  Of course we jumped on that invite.  We packed our bologna sandwiches and headed out after school.  It was so nice, that while we were playing, all the kids took their jackets off!  I forgot to take my good camera with me, though.  My cell phone just doesn't do a good jib, but I snapped a few shots anyway.

Widget has mastered the slides now.  He climbed up to this one many times.
 We went to a park that we were never at before.  But it was AWESOME!!!  We will definitely be going back to this one many, many times this spring/summer.
 The ground is covered in pebbles.  It makes it a little hard to walk fast, though!