Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I was trying to make chocolate covered strawberries today.  I had gone through the entire package of strawberries and picked out the best looking ones to use.  I washed them, and melted the chocolate.  Then, as I was dipping them, I would hear the occasional giggle.  Then he actually started saying, "Ha ha!  I took another strawberry!"  Goofy was eating strawberies when I would tun away!!! 

 I told him that if he was going to eat them, to eat the ones in the fridge that I wasn't going to use for this project.  He took the WHOLE CONTAINER!!  And can you tell by the mess all over his face that he had already asked to lick off the spoon I used to stir my chocolate?  And he ate them all!!!  Those were going to be mine!! 
 I don't know why I couldn't get a clear picture.  But here's the finished product. 

1 comment:

ddg's grandma said...

aren't you just creative!! Those really look good. Now I'm glad you don't live closer or I would be banging on your door and that wouldn't be good. You are really raising a character.