Friday, February 3, 2012

Goofy the Over Achiever

When Goofy loses a tooth, he REALLY loses a tooth!!  Yesterday morning, I asked him how his tooth was.  He wiggled it and said it was still there.  We're pretty sure it was there when he ate lunch because he was trying to eat off to the one side.  I went to pick Dippy up at school and when I came home, Dingy told me that Goofy had lost his tooth.  I asked him where it was and that's when I found out he LOST his tooth.  He said he ate a couple of popsicles.  I think the pospsicles yesterday were like ice cream, so we think he swallowed his tooth. 


The next tooth is right there ready to take its place, too.  Goofy wrote the Tooth Fairy a letter last night that started with, "I'm sorry I ate my tooth."  :)  Our Tooth Fairy is extra good over here, too.  She came TWICE last night!!  I fell asleep before Rod went to bed.  I woke up around 2 and wrote a letter for Goofy and grabbed some cash.  When I went back up, Rod said that HE already took care of it!  I guess the male version of the Tooth Fairy is nicer than the female.  He had given $2 and I only had $1.  So we used my note and his cash. 

1 comment:

ddg's grandma said...

He's such a polite little boy!