Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Goofy's Birthday!!!!!!

It's Goofy's FIFTH birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Dippy and Dingy are both gone. :( We took him to Chuck E. Cheese for his birthday lunch. I wasn't sure how that would go without the older kids to play with him. I don't think he even cared! He played and played. He even ate (which he usually doesn't while we're there). And ALL the tickets were his at the end of the meal.
AND...I beat Rod really good at a football throwing game. I even had the high score for the DAY (YES...Out of EVERYONE there!!) We still have to go out and get him a birthday cake for later. Maybe I'll have some pictures of him to post after that. For now, this is what Chuck E. Cheese's does to Widget. (and his Dad)



1 comment:

ddg's grandma said...

Wore the kids out? Why no pictures of the birthday boy?