Saturday, June 25, 2011

Last Day on the Beach

After the other part of our party left, we went to the beach one last time to try to fly the kite. It had been windy ALL week. But the day we remember to take our kite...NO WIND!! It flew a little anyway. And Dingy had needed to collect a few more shells to make a gift for her friend.

Rod's starting to regret buying me a camera. I got glared at a lot by him. And at one point, he actually said something about the "enter bad word here" camera. (Like that's going to stop me!)



It was a little chilly there.










I didn't get to see any of theses alive, but I did find a somewhat fresh one.




My little photobomber.









I think they got stuck.




Maybe this is how Goofy was going to bury Widget in the sand.



See the hole Goofy's climbing out of and Dingy's standing in? They both plopped in.....2 seconds after Rod saying, "Watch, there's a big hole there, don't fall....whatever." (I don't think they were listening to him)



Rod's diggin for...........




The lure he had lost the day before!!!! He was so happy to find it. :)


Holy shells!!!!! I have never ever before seen sooooooo many shells!!!!! Piles and piles and piles of them!!!



Goofy with a scoop full of shells. I believe he said, "Tiya, I gonna dump these on your back." (I was able to stop him from actually doing it, though.)

















Pointing at a fish jumping......then........
It was..."here. take the baby. I gotta go get my fishing pole."

No comments: