Saturday, June 4, 2011

Widget's First Birthday!!!

Yesterday was Widget's first birthday!!!!!
We went to the park for cake and fun. MelanieWelanie brought him this cool birthday crown!



His yummy yummy Wegman's cake! He asked for this cake. I was going to bake him one and decorate it for him, but he asked me if I could please get him one from Wegman's. And, well, he was the birthday boy, so I had to get him the cake HE wanted.


Blowing out the first candle. He needed a little help.



He LOVED his cake!!!

















He looks worried that I was going to take his cake!




Dingy and her Mtn Dew!



And...SECOND piece of cake!!!





Rod taking Widget to the swings.





Goofy wouldn't join the party. I think there were too many people for him.









The monkeys climbing a tree.








Rod hung Goofy in a tree. Then Rod looked at me and let Goofy fall!!! Not winning Father of the Year after that one!!

Opening the present from MelanieWelanie.


Thanks Melanie!!!!



No comments: