Friday, November 19, 2010

Little Indian

Goofy's preschool had their Thanksgiving feast today. The school smelled soooooo good when I dropped him off this morning. As far as I know, they were just having Stone Soup. Every child was asked to bring in one ingredient for the feast and the kids started making it yesterday.

When we went to get him, he came out dressed like an Indian. He DID have a shirt on then, though! Rod took us out for lunch, so Goofy took off his Indian things and then put them back on after we got home for me to get some pictures.




Goofy ran up to the busstop to pick up Dippy.

At least Dippy was smiling!! Dingy probably would have been embarrassed if he had picked her up like that!

1 comment:

ddg's grandma said...

I love that one picture of Goofy, doesn't look like he was really into that one picture or is he just being his goofy little self. The pictures were so good and I loved Dippy's smiles. Really looked happy.