Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Beautiful Day!!

Today is just BEAUTIFUL out!! The temperature is up around 64 degrees, there is no wind and lots and lots of sunshine!! We decided it was too nice of a day to waste sitting around the house. The little guys and I headed to the park!! Dippy went too, cause he's always up for a trip to the park.

Widget was being a poopy head. He refused to smile for me the WHOLE time!!! (Unless I wasn't holding a camera.....He's the Anti-Dingy!!)












Headed to the swing!!

He was happy in there. Maybe just happy that he's big enough to DO something!!



I don't know what was going on 'down' but they BOTH knew I was trying to get a nice pic!

That's a little better.

Widget even got to play with the big boys on the equipment.









We almost caught a smile.




And...done with the swing!!

1 comment:

ddg's grandma said...

Good pictures, they are all so cute!!! Can't wait to see them. I love your bumble bee!